Why be an exhibitor
From 5 to 13 December 2020, you can be part of this key event, which turns Paris into France's largest port for nine days!
We offer you:
- 1. A french and international customer base
- > More than 200,000 visitors each year (except in 2019 because of the transportation strikes): 53% from the Paris area, 41% from the other regions (including the French overseas territories) and 6% from abroad (excluding 2019, impact of the transport strike).
- 2. Top-quality visitors
- > 46% of visitors are executives, managers or self-employed professionals.
- 3. The trade show's long-standing reputation
- > 60th edition in 2020, a show with a long history that has lulled generations of sea and river lovers!
- 4. Wide media coverage and many famous partners
- > 2019: French press and web (1111 articles), foreign press and web (245 articles), TV (26 hours 48 minutes and 16 seconds), Radio (1 hour 4 minutes and 32 seconds)
- > See all Nautic media partners
you will be able to:
- Generate immediate revenue by making sales at the Show,
- Capture leads to feed your order book after the show,
- Meet a highly qualified customer base,
- Introduce your new products to the public and the press,
- Benefit from a special promotion campaign all year round, on our website, newsletter and social media,
- Take advantage of the media coverage of the Show: billboards, television, radio, newspapers, websites...
- Assert your participation in the leading event on the market