Why be an exhibitor
From 4 to 12 December 2021, exhibit your products and services in the heart of Paris, in the largest indoor port in France, for nine whole days!
THE STRENGTHS OF THE SHOW:
- 1. A national and international customer base
- > Over 200,000 visitors every year, 43% of whom come from the Île-de-France region, 49% from the provinces (including the French overseas departments and territories) and 8% from abroad
- 2. High-quality show visitors with significant purchasing power
- > 46% of visitors are executives, managers or professionals
- 3. The show’s longevity and high reputation
- > On its 60th edition in 2021, this is a show with a rich tradition that has buoyed up generations of sea and river lovers. For the marine leisure community, this is truly an unmissable, annual event.
- 4. Wide media coverage and many famous partners
- > 2019: French-language press and Internet (1300 articles and reviews), foreign press and Internet (250 articles), TV (27 hours), Radio (two hours).
- > See all Nautic's media partners
- Meet a national, high-quality, targeted clientele,
- Present your new products to both the general public and the press,
- Generate immediate turnover by making sales at the show,
- Obtain contacts and build up your post-show order book,
- Take advantage of a unique communications and promotion tool all year round, on our website, newsletter and through our social networks,
- Benefit from media coverage of the show itself: billboards, TV, radio, press and Internet,
- Assert your presence at the leading event in the market.