Exhibit at the show
A tighter edition that had chosen a new customer experience
While the health crisis has certainly had an impact on the total exhibition area (100,000m² compared to 130,000m² in 2019), the organizers have taken up the challenge of completely reviewing the visitor route. “This bet has been a winner. The crisis is pushing us to experiment with new approaches. The grouping of all the boats in the same hall and all the equipment in another makes it possible to better promote the excellence of the nautical sector. With the Federation of Nautical Industries, we have already decided to reproduce this choice next year, and of course, to amplify it”, says Alain Pichavant, Commissioner General of Nautic,
THE STRENGTHS OF THE SHOW:
1. A national and international clientele
More than 200,000 visitors each year, including 43% from Île-de-France, 49% from Province (DOM-TOM included) and 8% from abroad.
2. A qualitative visitor base with strong purchasing power
46% of visitors are executives, managers or liberal professions.
3. The sustainability and notoriety of the Show
60th edition in 2021, a show with a rich history that has rocked generations of lovers of the seas, rivers and rivers! Every year, it is an unmissable event for the nautical community.
4. Extensive media coverage and many renowned partners
2019: French-speaking press and web (1300 articles and files), foreign press and web (250 articles), TV (27h), radio (2h).
• Find all the Nautic's media partners
From December 3 to 10, 2022, in Paris, exhibit your products and services in the largest indoor port in France for 8 days!
- Meet a national, qualitative and targeted clientele;
- Present your new products to the general public and the press;
- Generate immediate turnover by closing sales at the Show;
- Capture contacts allowing you to add to your order book after the Show;
- Take advantage of a unique communication and promotion system all year round, on our website and our social networks...
- Benefit from the media coverage of the show: posters, television, radio, written press and internet;
- Assert your presence at the leading market event.