Update 05/12: the rankings of the race on the Seine River are now available!
The Nautic SUP Paris Crossing is the biggest Stand Up Paddle race in the world, gathering professionals and amateurs on the same starting line.
In 2016, 600 riders participated at the race. For this new edition, 700 riders will cross Paris on the Seine river in an amazing landscape!
This race is now an inescapable event of the French nautical universe, and its 8th edition will take place on Sunday 3rd December 2017 in the morning.
2 courses are proposed to the riders:
- The Leisure course, which is approximately 11 kilometers long
- The Pro course, which is 13.5 kilometers long and which has an additional difficulty: a complete tour of the Estate and Saint-Louis islands!
The race will take place from the French National Library to the “Javel Bas” Dock.
This exceptional course will make the competitors pass under the most beautiful Parisian bridges, from Bercy to the Eiffel Tower!
How to register?
[Update 10/06] The results of the registrations are now published.
A drawing lots, under bailiff's control, took place on Wednesday 4th October 2017 among the requests of registration received to distribute 600 places for the race (100 remaining places are attributed by Nautic to its various partners).
- 100 places for the Pro Division.
- 500 places for the Leisure Division.
Results of the drawing lots are now available online (see below - in French)
>> The LEISURE Juniors Division includes the competitors under 18. Minimum age : 13 years old on 3 December 2017. You can print the Parental Consent here.
In 2017 many novelties emerge:
- 100 more places are opened
- A new ranking in the Leisure Division is created: the “Junior Women Leisure” ranking (for women under 18) is added to the 3 other existing rankings of the category (Scratch Leisure, Women Leisure and Junior Leisure)
- This year, there will be massive support for the Telethon at the Paris event. Indeed, a BIG SUP in the colours of the Telethon will be at the heart of the biggest stand-up paddle in the world for the occasion. In order to support the sick and the parents of sick patients engaged in the battle against rare genetic diseases, online donations can be made via the Nautic SUP Paris Crossing page or directly on the Telethon stand, which can be found at the Nautic throughout the 9-day Paris boat show.
Images of the former editions