Nautic Festival and the Nautical Industries Federation are taking measures to reinforce health and safety at the Nautic. The health and safety of visitors, exhibitors, partners and employees of the Nautic is our priority.
1) HEALTH PASS
To access the Nautic, you must present a valid health pass in a paper or digital format.
This health pass must be either:
- Proof of a complete vaccination schedule,
- Proof of a negative test less than 72 hours old (RT-PCR or antigenic),
- The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of the Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
During the assembly and dismantling of the Nautic, no health pass is required.
2) MANDATORY WEARING OF MASKS
The wearing of a mask will be required for all persons present in the Nautic halls from 26 November to 18 December 2021.
3) HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL
Hydroalcohololic gel dispensers will be available at the entrances of the Nautic and in the common areas.
4) DIGITAL ACCESS TICKETS
In order to avoid queues and unnecessary contacts, we recommend that you purchase your pass (paper or digital format) before the show.
5) REGULATION OF VISITOR FLOW
There is no visitor gauge in the halls of the Nautic. However, everyone must respect the rules of social distancing and the markings on the ground. Avoid shaking hands, stop hugging, don't exchange glasses...
These rules and instructions are valid at the moment and may change according to the regulations put in place by the French authorities.