Prepare your visit to the Nautic Paris Boat Show and take advantage of our € 13 special offer until the show opening by buying your ticket on our website.
Dates, times and venue
2 to 10 December 2017.
- Every day from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Closes at 6.00 p.m. on Sunday 10 December.
- Late night opening: Friday 8 December until 10.00 p.m.
- Full price: €16, taxes included
- Reduced price: for 16/18 years old and groups (10+ people): €10, taxes included
- Students under 26: (with student card and pre-registration): free
- Under 16: free
Paris - Porte de Versailles - Paris 75015 Pavilions 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3 and 4.
How to get there
- Line 12 (Porte de la Chapelle - Mairie d'Issy): alight at Porte de Versailles This line stops at Montparnasse, Concorde, Madeleine and Gare St-Lazare.
- Line 8 (Créteil - Balard): alight at Balard This line stops at the Invalides Terminal for Orly airport.
- Line 39 (Gare de l'Est - Issy Val de Seine): alight at "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe.
- Line 80 this line goes to Porte de Versailles
- T2: alight at "Porte de Versailles"
- T3: alight at "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
Taxi ranks: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor
Car parks with direct access on foot to the Show in Boulevard Victor, Avenue de la Plaine, Rue d’Oradour and Rue Louis Armand
- Vélib station no. 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
- Vélib station no. 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
- Vélib station no. 15048 - Place Amédée Gordini
The Bureau des Salons de Paris
Partner of the Nautic, The Bureau des Salons de Paris, offers special rates on hotel room during the Paris Boat Show.
A hotel reservation center is at your disposal to book your hotel near the venue at competitive prices.
Information and reservations:
Tel.: +33 (0)820 06 47 48
Fax: +33 (0)1 43 46 20 71
when abroad, dial: +33 (0)1 43 46 20 70
Send an email : email@example.com